eINFO logo

Important Information

University Information » Residences and Meal Plans

Universities offer many different kinds of residence accommodation, from single rooms to double rooms to shared apartments and townhouses. Some residence packages include meal plans, while others do not, and many universities require a residence deposit in order to save your space.

Note: Only English-language universities are listed below. To view information about French-language universities, view the French eINFO: www.infoelectronique.ca.