I am interested in medical school (or law school, or rehabilitation sciences, or dentistry, etc.), but I cannot find any information about it in the "Programs" section. Where can I find information about this program?

Other Information

Some programs, such as medical school, law school, rehabilitation sciences or dentistry, cannot be entered directly from high school – you need some prior university studies to enroll. Details about these programs can be found in "Programs Requiring Prior University Studies" in the "University Programs" menu.

Contact the universities directly for further information about their professional and graduate programs.