Programs Requiring Prior University Study

The following programs lead to a degree, and require you to complete some university study before you apply.

To find programs that require you to complete some college study before you apply, view Collaborative University and College Programs.

1 Prior Study Programs

Social Work

Lakehead University


The One-Year Honours Bachelor of Social Work program is offered at both the Thunder Bay and Orillia Campus at Lakehead University. This program is designed for graduates of a three or four year undergraduate degree program.