Programs Requiring Prior University Study

The following programs lead to a degree, and require you to complete some university study before you apply.

To find programs that require you to complete some college study before you apply, view Collaborative University and College Programs.

1 Prior Study Programs

Geographical Information Systems

Trent University


Geographical Information Systems is a collaborative program with Fleming College. It is available to students in the Honours BSc or BA program at Trent University in Geography or in Environmental & Resource Science. Students admitted to the program register as full-time Fleming College students during the third year of their Honours program at Trent. Interested students should consult with the Chair(s) of the appropriate department or programs at Trent.