Programs Requiring Prior University Study

The following programs lead to a degree, and require you to complete some university study before you apply.

To find programs that require you to complete some college study before you apply, view Collaborative University and College Programs.

1 Prior Study Programs


Western University - Huron University College


Master of Arts (Theology): Huron's Faculty of Theology offers the MA (Theology) for students interested in pursuing a graduate Master's degree with an emphasis on the integration of theological vision and the theological disciplines. Master of Theological Studies: Huron offers a 2-year, general academic, post-baccalaureate undergraduate degree in theological studies intended primarily for lay people, with no previous theological training. Master of Divinity: Huron offers a 3-year, post-baccalaureate, professional undergraduate degree preparing women and men for church ordination.