Residences & Meal Plans
$6,608 – $7,083
Fees displayed are for 2018–2019 and are subject to increase for 2019–2020. They are an estimate only.
Brantford campus residences are 100% apartment-style. The apartments are co-ed by floor and include single-gender apartments and a mix of single and double rooms. Gender-inclusive housing options are also available.
What's residence like?
- Single or double (shared) rooms
- 2 to 7 students per apartment
- Furnished bedroom, living room and kitchen
- Shared washroom(s) in apartment
Brantford campus residences are situated in new and newly-renovated buildings, some with heritage designations that date as far back as 1870. Authentic restorations have allowed for modern amenities, such as wireless internet access, while maintaining aspects of historical charms, such as cornerstones, mouldings and 3-foot window sills.
All of our residences are apartment-style, which means you have a kitchen in your unit so you can prepare your own meals. Our residences are co-ed and 80% feature single rooms.
- Common community spaces and lounges
- Gender-inclusive housing options
- Laundry facilities
- Secure, controlled access
- Upper-year students who provide mentorship and academic and social supports
- Live-in staff as part of Residence Life programming
- Internet service included
- Quiet study floors
- Residence council available to all first-year students living in residence
- Roommate requests accepted
- Residence Learning Communities and Learning Clusters
Accessibility in Residence
Students registered with the Accessible Learning Centre will receive appropriate residence accommodations. Students should register before they apply to live in residence.
Residence is guaranteed to all students entering postsecondary education for the first time, who submit their application and deposit by the posted deadline.
$600 by the posted deadline.
Residence students at our Brantford Campus must participate in a mandatory convenience meal plan that allows them to use their Laurier OneCard (student card) at a number of on-campus and downtown food venues and at FreshCo, a grocery store just a 5-minute walk from campus.
The mandatory minimum is $400/term for a total of $800, but you can choose to increase this amount to $500 or $600 per term. You have the duration of your time as a Laurier student to use the money in your account.
Places to eat in Brantford:
- Boston Pizza
- FreshCo. Grocery Store
- Golden Grounds Coffee
- Mother’s Pizza
- The WORKS Gourmet Burger Bistro
- Sunset Grill
- Williams Fresh Café
- And more
- Phone 519-756-8228, ext. 5805
- Email [email protected]