Wilfrid Laurier University – Waterloo Campus
Laurier's Waterloo Campus
As one of Canada's leading mid-sized universities, Laurier is known for combining academic excellence with an outstanding student experience. In survey after survey, our students and alumni tell us how much they enjoyed their time at Laurier. Our graduates are recognized far and wide as well-educated, contributing members of society who make a positive difference in the communities they touch. If there is one thing that our students and alumni agree on, it is that Laurier offers a fantastic overall university experience. That is why in 2017, 2018 and 2019, out of all undergraduate students surveyed across Canada, Laurier student satisfaction ranked the the highest in the Maclean's University Rankings.
We offer a wide range of full- and part-time graduate and undergraduate degree programs to more than 16,000 students through our faculties of Arts, Science and Education and the Lazaridis School of Business & Economics.
New academic offerings at our Waterloo campus include:
- International Education Studies (BA) *Pending approval from the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities
- Honours Science (BSc) *Pending Senate approval and approval from the Ontario Universities Council on Quality Assurance
- Computer Science & Physics (BSc)
- Archaeology & Heritage Studies and Geography (BSc)
- New music concentration in Integrated Musical Arts, offered through Laurier's renowned Bachelor of Music (BMus) program
Our Waterloo campus is in a thriving and culturally-diverse city just 100 km west of Toronto. We are part of the Waterloo Region and with a population of more than 583,500 people, we have a safe, comfortable community offering a large variety of amenities.