Residences & Meal Plans
For the most up-to-date pricing, visit the Residence website.
Note: Our residences are only a 10-minute drive or 20-minute direct bus ride using your Transit Pass from the Trent Durham campus and offer safe, clean and comfortable living accommodations.
The Simcoe Village (Central hall, North hall, South hall) and South Village residences offer a variety of fully furnished suites. Each includes:
- Kitchenette, with mini fridge and microwave
- Private, 3-piece bath
- Plenty of space for creativity
Central hall and South hall are open-concept suites, featuring 2 double beds separated by a partition. North Hall and South Village offer 2 private bedrooms.
Note: Our residences are located on the Durham College & UOIT North Oshawa campus - a 10 minute drive (20 minute direct bus ride using your Transit Pass) from the Trent Durham campus.
The residences feature:
- 24-hour security
- Controlled building access
- Furnished lounges
- A games room, meeting room and common study areas
- Individually controlled air conditioning/heating
- Light housekeeping every two weeks
- A movie lounge with a large screen TV and theatre-style seating
- On-site laundry, additional kitchen facilities and storage space
- On-site management
- TV, cable, phone and high-speed internet access
- All Trent University Durham students are housed in the same community
Find more information on the Residence website.
Yes. For details, see the Residence website.
Students living in South Village Residence are required to purchase a compulsory dining plan. Students living in Simcoe Village Residence can purchase a voluntary dining plan.
Trent University Durham has partnered with Durham College and UOIT to provide a residence experience that offers convenience and great friendships.
The residences are only a 10-minute drive or 20-minute direct bus ride using your Transit Pass from the Trent Durham campus and offer safe, clean and comfortable living accommodations.
First-year Trent Durham students live together within the same community. Students enrolled in January-start programs may apply to residence and are approved based on room availability.
- Phone 905-728-8700
- Email [email protected]