Saturday Engineering and Design Sessions (SEDS)
You and your family are invited to attend our Saturday Engineering and Design Sessions (SEDS)!
- An in-depth look at the program of your choice by one of our top professors followed by a hands-on lab experiment/demo and a tour of the facilities.
- Campus tour highlighting engineering and design labs and classrooms (optional).
- Check-in takes place at 10 am and the sessions start at 10:30 am.
- Please meet in the lobby of the Minto Centre 15 minutes prior to the start of the event. In order to receive free parking, please pick up a complimentary pass in the Minto Centre lobby at check-in.
The programs featured on this day are:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical and Electrical Engineering
- Biomedical and Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering: Smart Technologies for Power Generation and Distribution (Stream A)
- Sustainable and Renewable Energy Engineering: Efficient Energy Generation and Conversion (Stream B)
Dates & Times
November 4, 2017