- World's largest bilingual (French-English) university.
- Students study in their choice of English, French or both, with the possibility of pursuing French immersion/Extended French Stream undergraduate programs.
- One of Canada’s top 10 research universities.
- Located in Ottawa, Canada’s capital city, within walking distance of Parliament Hill.
- Students and faculty members from about 150 countries.
- 400 programs over 100 disciplines.
- Co-operative education program among the top 5 in Canada.